Thursday, October 11, 2012

five minute frappuccino!


(So I didn't end up making the Pumpkin Spice Latte, but I plan to do that tonight.)

This morning though, I made a Frappuccino!

Here's "my recipe", I changed it from the original diet one.

Five Minute Frappuccino

3 Tblsp Instant Coffee (decaf or regular)
2 Tblsp French Vanilla Powdered Creamer (just vanilla works too)
3/4 cup Milk
10 Ice Cubes
Optional: 1 Tblsp of Cappuccino mix
Optional: Sugar, or some sweetener. (I haven't tried yet with sugar.)

Blend it all together.
Scoop whipped cream on top.
Swirl chocolate over it.

And you're done! Without the whipped cream it's NOT very sweet, I guess since originally it was supposed to be diet.

Recipe makes a LARGE glass full. Probably around 3 cups worth, I'm not totally sure. All I know is that it filled the largest glass we have to the brim. :)


3 comments:

  1. Dude, yuck. But I hope you liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just because you don't like coffee... ;) I'm sorry for your misinformed-ness.

      Delete
    2. Aw, me too. At least I like it when it's got tons of cream in it. Much to you and your brother's sadness. More for you, dear. :)

      Delete