Wednesday, January 9, 2013

snow globes and cell phones


You know you've always wanted a pair of Martha Mahinsky glasses.


Since I am stuck with a flip phone, (and becoming more content with it with every minute I think of how much $$$$ out of my pocket it would take for an iPhone) I decided I'd try to snaz (that's not a word?) it up with some nail polish.
The nice thing? I can get out the polish remover and change the design whenever I want.


I made a snow globe with NJ from a pizza sauce jar, an old ornament, water, and glitter. I love it. :D Maybe because the glitter is sparkly. Maybe because I love Winnie the Pooh. (Probably that.)





Today was the type of day to wear floral with stripes and say it works. I walked into the laundry room where Michael was working on his car engine. I was wearing a plaid shirt over the stripes and I said, "Say hello to style!!!"
Michael looks at me with a blank face for three seconds.
"...Hi." he says.


Snow Globe in the Sunlight.


Today is an adventure because;

I had a homemade donut, yogurt, and granola for breakfast.
Stripes with floral.
The sun is shining.
I drank non-folgers out of a thick fat yellow & blue mug.
I'm going to read.
I might sew.
Garlic Basil grilled cheese with Spaghetti sauce.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I laughed so hard at Michael's response. Though I'm not sure if I would have done much better if one of my sisters sprung that line on me...

    ReplyDelete